Sunday

Louise Bourgeois · Maman, I Do, I Undo, I Redo






    When I first witnessed this exhibit in class, that looks amazing because how large these pieces look.I Do I Undo I Redo by Louise Bourgeois (May–December 2000) The installation consisted of three steel towers which visitors could climb, as well as a giant spider. This picture is cool because you see how big these towers are compared to the people standing next to it. They are interactive which is also very unique not many other pieces let you climb them. It's almost not just like an art piece that you look at, you're experiencing it by climbing it. Another part of this museum is a giant spider. This is interesting because many people have arachnophobia, and it's probably very frightening for them. It's almost like bringing a fear to real life by making it so enormous. This is truly a unique exhibit and one that I would like to experience because it looks fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment